How long does debtag information need to propagate to UDD

Hi,

as you might know I use UDD to display package information for Debian
Pure Blends.  I tried to get a reasonable tool to set DebTags for a
set of packages which are used in a certain workfield (so called task).
This is implemented by providing a yellow button for not yet tagged on
pages like this

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/epi

Somewhen in October I tagged all these packages and the information is
available in the DebTags database in the input interface.  I do not have
any information how the DebTags information is propagated to UDD but
if it would be there the page above would show green buttons and a
tooltip with the tags set.

So my question is: How to track the path the information on the public
DebTags interface to UDD?  I might try and read the code of the debtags
importer but my hope is somebody is able to give a quick answer and has
an idea who is really responsible (DebTags maintainers or UDD importer
or even somebody else) and how this can be fixed.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de