Re: Grisbi doesn't have a maintainer anymore

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 07:03:13PM +0100, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Roberto C. Sánchez a écrit :
> > Personally, I like the idea of a mailing list being listed in the
> > package's maintainer field for collaboratively maintained packages.
>
> I am not strongly against this. However, what do you think about:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#head-5b82616bf8b6417a3a5c389d3436fc444fad6ccc
>
> and in particular:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject#head-411bec39e6a01e8851f72ecdaeee8f7d0bff0a25

OK.  I would be willing to go with communicating via the BTS or via
grisbi@packages.debian.org.  So, an Alioth project is probably not
necessary.  Now, we need to decide on what source control system we want
to use.  If you intend to do most of the work, I will humbly defer to
your choice on that.

Regards,

-Roberto

--