Re: Planning QA upload for dillo and rules for QA Uploads

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 07:09:07AM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> Also realize that Dillo is effectively dead upstream.  I undertsand that
> many people use it in Debian.  However, it may be worth considering that
> if too many sever bugs crop up it may be better to request removal.

as you may have read in my other answer: I am aware of that. But
currently dillo does not seem _too_ buggy and has quiet a big user base.
Also some Debian derivatives rely on it and there is no appropriate
alternative. So if someone cares enough: dillo is still of interest.
However, it might be that it becomes superseeded by dillo2 sometime in
the future, as someone noted. For now I think the better alternative is
to keep it in a relative good shape and wait if someone is interested to
pick it up. If this does not happen, then removal should be considered.

Regards,
Patrick