Re: icmake

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 01:26:39PM +0200, Frank B. Brokken wrote:
>     While brouwing through some icmake-related stuff I saw that the Debian QA
> Group is icmake's current maintainer. Maybe you're (in time or actually)
> looking for a maintainer by name: in that case I'm perfectly willing to take
> up icmake's maintenance. Just let me know.

I'm sure that you'd be welcome to take up maintenance of the icmake package.
If you're not familiar with package management and Debian development in
general, I'd recommend (totally unbiased, of course <grin>) taking a look at
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html, and the resources
linked from there.  The debian-mentors mailing list is a good place for
asking beginners' development questions.

There is a process you need to follow in adopting a package; the
documentation for it all is out there, and it's probably useful for you to
get an idea of the information out there, so I won't tell you how to do it.
<grin>

- Matt