Re:Are you in need of improved leveling casters? Shangxin Caster

Dear Customer,

Hope you are well!

I am Robin of Shangxin Caster, China based manufacturer.
We learned you are using casters in your field. Our PU industrial casters, Medical casters,air cargo casters, hand carts, medical carts and leveling casters have been used widely at the special moment.
Do you have any caster wheels that need to be changed or improved? We may have better options for providing those with better quality and price which will decrease your cost.  Google us by our name.
Just please stay healthy and safe!

For any sales of our company contacted you before, just ignore the email.

Robin Cheu Marketing Manager

Ningbo Shangxin Caster Wheels Co.,Ltd
No.187, Langxia street, Yuyao city, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China.
Tel. +86 0574-62188161
Mob/Whatsapp/Wechat +86 152 5836 8162