Amazon Hot Selling Anti Snoring Device

Title: Untitled document

Hello,

This is frank from Wuhan Evergreen Electronic Technology Co.,ltd. We are professional manufacturer of health & beauty equipment in China.

I know your esteemed company from internet that you are in business of health care products. We are very keen to cooperate with your company and hope we can establish long term and mutual benefit relationship in the future. Here I would like to recommend to you our latest anti snoring device which is hot selling on Amazon now, please check the product details as below:

Main Function:
1. Oxygen Concentrator / CPAP
2. Anti Snoring
3. PM2.5 filter

Specification:
Rechargeable: Yes
Usage Time:4-6hours
Charging Power: 5V/1A
Charging Indicator: Red light when charging,turn green light after fully charged.
Product Dimension: 62x27x32mm
Product Weight: 28g
Packaging:
1 x Electronic anti snoring device
1 x USB Cable
1 x Instruction Manual

Please check enclosed product pictures.

anti snoring
anti snoring
anti snoring
anti snoring
anti snoring
anti snoring

Please kindly check and feel free to let me know if you have any question.

Best regards
Frank
Wuhan Evergreen Electronic Technology Co., Ltd

unsubscribe