The lowest/best win-win Ocean freight to WCSA/WCCA

Dear friend

Good day!

This is Oliver from China Easy Cargo CO,.LTD in China. We are International Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokers & Logistics Provider.

We can represent your company from any China point and Asia port  for airfreight, ocean freight (LCL & FCL) and Customs clearance – on inbound & outbound shipments.
Writing to you for establish long-term trade relations with your company

POL:  SHANGHAI/NINGBO/QINGDAO/HONGKONG/YANTIAN/SHEKOU
POD:Manzanillo/Lazaro Cardenas/Callao/San Antonio/Buenaventura
O/F: USD 1200/1200/1200(20'GP/40'GP/40'HQ)

Remind(20'DC/40'DC,HQ  Including PSS,BUC)
Validity:from Jun 3th to Jun 14th

If you need the rate from other port in China, please feel free let me know case by case.
We will also share the sales leads with your company too .

Best regard