Question about services

Hi Christian,

Given your role and company profile, I wanted to reach out to you regarding your IT Engineering needs.

We build Software and provide IT Professionals for our clients. BairesDev only employs the Top 1% talent in Latin America and we work with companies like Google, Sirius XM, Square, and several smaller firms.

We work with many large-size companies like yours providing them with teams that take care of their technology platforms, which not only increases the time to market speed, but also reduces significantly the turnover they face.

Would you be available to talk in the next few days?

I'll be visiting some clients in your city during February, so perhaps we could meet in person.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Ignacio De Marco
CEO

Direct: +1 408 600 1331  |  Mobile: +1 415 602 5895  |  Skype: ignaciodemarco
Email: i_demarco@bairesdev.com  |  Website: www.bairesdev.com