Processed (with 2 errors): merging bugs

> merge 764494 815045
Bug #764494 [libmeanwhile1] Login verification down or unavailable
Bug #815045 [libmeanwhile1] libmeanwhile1 connection error on 0x56502a049fa0 (reason: 3 description: Login verification down or unavailable) when trying to connect to sametime server
Marked as found in versions meanwhile/1.0.2-5.
Bug #764494 [libmeanwhile1] Login verification down or unavailable
Marked as found in versions meanwhile/1.0.2-7.
Merged 764494 815045
> Merging both bugs since they are the same. I will provide a fix for
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> it/them.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

764494: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=764494
815045: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=815045
Debian Bug Tracking System