The 20 day fitness solution

Hey, Stacey here,
Listen, I’ve been getting a lot of emails from women asking if we have fast solution to
help with the shrinking the waist, hips and buns area…
… while there is no quick fix (I don’t care what the infomercials claim) our team of
trainers did go to the drawing board and crafted a new 20 day rapid fat loss program
that’s right up your alley – if you want fast results.
You probably know that our Irvine boot camp is pretty much full, but we do have room
for another couple women, so I thought I’d let you know that our NEW 20 Day Rapid Fat
Loss program starts Monday, July 11th and the best part is that the 20 day program is
discounted to only $97.
The only catch is that the camp is almost full and we can only take on 6 more
participates. So if you’re ready to fit into your skinny jeans again and want to firm and
tone your body all while dropping inches and pounds then make sure to register for our
20 Day Rapid Fat Loss Bootcamp.
Here’s how to register…
Just call our office at 949.272.0332 and let Katie know that you want in on the 20 Day
Rapid Fat Loss Bootcamp and she’ll get you all dialed and ready for Monday July 11 or
just register below to get it at just $97.
The class will take place Monday – Friday at 5:30 AM at our convenient location just off
of Jamboree and Barranca right here in Irvine.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Stacey
949.272.0332
P.S. Like I said we only have room for 6 more participants for the 20 Day Rapid Fat
Loss program and I’m sure it will fill out quickly.
Hey, Stacey here,

Listen, I’ve been getting a lot of emails from women asking if we have fast solution to help with the shrinking the waist, hips and buns area…
… while there is no quick fix (I don’t care what the infomercials claim) our t.eam of trainers did go to the drawing board and crafted a new 20 day rapid fat loss program that’s right up your alley – if you want fast results.

You probably know that our Irvine boot c.amp is pretty much full, but we do have r/oom for another couple women, so I thought I’d let you know that our NEW 20 Day Rapid Fat Loss program starts Monday, July 11th and the best part is that the 20 day program is discounted to only $97.

The only c.atch is that the c.amp is almost full and we can only take on 6 moreparticipants. So if you’re ready to fit into your skinny jeans again and want to firm andtone your body all while dropping inches and pounds then make sure to register for our 20 Day Rapid Fat Loss Bootc.amp.
Here’s how to register…

Just call our office at 949.272.0332 and let Katie know that you want in on the 20 Day Rapid Fat Loss Bootc.amp and she’ll get you all dialed and ready for Monday July 11 orjust register below to get it at just $97.

The class will take place Monday – Friday at 5:30 AM at our convenient location just offof Jamboree and Barranca right here in Irvine.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Stacey
949.272.0332

P.S. Like I said we only have room for 6 more participants for the 20 Day Rapid FatLoss program and I’m sure it will fill out quickly.

Unsubscribe me from this list