[Thank you] Thank you very much!

The Corel Linux Debian clone with KDE 1.1 or some such brought me to Linux
in 1999/2000 and, fed up with my ever crashing Win98 machine, soon I
started running potato + NT in VMware for a few needed apps. The path the
distribution has taken is breathtaking, and I've never been interested in
trying other distros. I'd like to thank especially the security and KDE
teams for their outstanding work. Never has my network been compromised,
and kudos for the commitment to KDE packaging. And what a neat idea to have
a Debian Appr. Day! Thanks and Greetings and All the Best for Years of
Debian to Come, --AvH

--
This is message was sent to you from http://thanks.debian.net