Possible removal (or orphaning) of vold.

	Hello, QA people. Trying to close RC#138404, I see that the package is
completely unmaintained. Please see http://bugs.debian.org/vold. The
maintainer is not anybody from Debian (as far as I can investigate, because
db.d.o keeps broken :-(  ).

	The bug (#138404) would be fixed by adapting the package to new C++ API
(gcc-3.3 one). I think is not worth the effort. The package from Tollef does
not fix anything, because the only thing changed in the new package is a
different Depends: line. Not a forward-port. The maintainer seems to not be
active.

	I would bet for orphaning or removing entirely from the archive. What do you
think?

Orphan/Remove [default:O]?

:-)

	Later,