Re: please be more careful about your team uploads

Hi,

That was the very first day I got to work on DPT packages;
so well yes, I did some mistakes at first;
and having been DM for far too long (~10 years) I needed to retrain;
I had so many things stuck in my queue at first.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2023/12/msg00012.html

I'm now going through the ITP's
needed for stalled package updates.

Greetings