Re: py7zr-related python packages was updated

Hi Yokota,

Étienne Mollier, on 2024-05-01:
> Étienne Mollier, on 2024-04-30:
> > yokota, on 2024-04-30:
> > > * https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-pyppmd
>
> I uploaded python-inflate64 and python-pyppmd after a few
> changes to the debian/changelog file.  I don't have much to add
> that I hadn't mentioned yesterday about the previous upload.

About python-pyppmd, the fuzzer test looks to be flaky.  Among
the multiple runs I did, I experienced a long test time once,
which I aborted and retried.  This looks to have led Salsa CI to
run into timeout[1].  Is it something you ran into?

If so, it may be needed to bring the case upstream; maybe the
nature of the fuzzing test makes it long or flaky, in which case
it may be better to skip it, otherwise it may cause issues on
buildds[2] and autopkgtest Debian CI[3] (once the package is
built and starts being tested).  If not, then let's keep an eye
on the QA infrastructure and see what happens.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-pyppmd/-/jobs/5667204
[2]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=python-pyppmd&suite=sid
[3]: https://ci.debian.net/packages/-/search?query=python-pyppmd

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da