Re: review for python-ssdpy

Hello,

On 10/3/22 08:12, Jeroen Ploemen wrote:
* control: missing build-dep on python3-all? Needed to run the
   testsuite against all supported Python version rather than just the
   default one.

Thanks, added.

* watch: regex "(\d\.\d.\d)" is overly specific, could easily miss
   upstream versions such as a hypothetical "1.5" or "1.4.10".

Fixed.

Package ftbfs in pbuilder with errors in the testsuite; many of the
failing tests are marked by upstream as incompatible with github ci,
probably for similar reasons they fail in pbuilder, particularly
assumptions regarding the availability and configuration of the
network.

See log at https://paste.debian.net/hidden/daadfbea/

Thanks, I didn't catch that since I use sbuild instead of pbuilder. I have set the environment variable CI = true which should disable those tests. This and above fixes are pushed to Salsa.

--
Ben Westover