Re: Update packages to recent version

Hello Sandro,

Am 13.01.22 um 21:41 schrieb Sandro Tosi:
I intend to package paperless-ng.

Many of its dependencies are packaged in Debian but in an older version.
You can see the list at
https://salsa.debian.org/mechtilde/paperless-ng/-/wikis/home

how did you come up with the list of packages that require updates? i
just checked one, uvicorn, and upstream requires 0.15.0
https://github.com/jonaswinkler/paperless-ng/blob/master/requirements.txt#L95
which is already in the archive, and still it's in your list of
packages that needs to be updated.

are you sure that list is accurate?

This list is from the begin of October 2021, When I start with the updates I will sort out the packages which are already updated.

kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Debian Developer