Re: Please enable me pushing to python-team/applications

Hi,

I need to admit that it is a bit demotivating to care for RC bugs on
behalf of PAPT but beeing prevented to easily commit what simply
should be commited.  Its not working for me even now and I might
decide to remove my local Git clone to save some disk space.  Those
who preventing me to help can try to assemble single commits on
their own than.

Sorry, for beeing a bit harsh, but I'm afraid that things like
this are effectively preventing newcomers to this team
      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de