RE:Packaging python-xrayutilities

>  You need to find why there are conflicts and fix them. Good first steps
>  are running gbp with --no-rollback and/or finding what upstream files are
>  modified in the master branch in the current state.

When I do so, I only have one conflict on the file .gitignore.
I solved it and tried to commit all the staged changes in git gui, I get this message :

```commit-tree failed: fatal: 5d93...... is not a valid 'commit object'```

This error prevents me from doing anything more.

Thanks in advance for response.

Cheers,

Alex