Re: python-django-mptt

On 02/01/2017 03:39 AM, Brian May wrote:
> On 2017-02-01 13:34, Brian May wrote:
>
>> Ok, just noticed that the changelog in the uploaded package didn't
>> include this line to close the bug report.
>>
>> http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/p/python-django-mptt/python-django-mptt_0.8.5-0.1_changelog
>>
>> I will close the bug report manually.
>>

> Actually better clarify with the uploader first.
>

> Thomas, did you fix #828669 when you uploaded version 0.8.5-0.1
> <http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/p/python-django-mptt/python-django-mptt_0.8.5-0.1_changelog> to
> Debian? The version uploaded doesn't have the following line in the
> changelog:
>
>     Add patch to fix FTBFS in Django 1.10 (Closes: #828669):
>     0001-django-1.10-Prepare-the-manager-using-code-for-Djang.patch
>
> So it looks like you didn't fix this FTBFS, but I thought that was the point of making this upload?

I just tried to fix the FTBFS of a few pakcages last aug. after the
Django 1.10 upload indeed. But I can't remember what I did for this
package, for which I don't care much (I just tried to be helpful
globally in Debian in this case). Did I forget to include what I push to
Git? :/

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)