Re: Sphinx 1.3 in Debian experimental

that's great news! I just recently (like end of last week) received a
patch for basemap to address dates in the doc, and it seemed like your
effort and their were not in sync. Might just be enough to give them a
heads up so they dont waste more time in fixing docs when a the new
release of sphinx will do it once and for all