Speech Input

Hello, recently(1 month back) I have started to write an application in python. With the help of that you can use speech as input to your computer. The description is as follows : this application takes the help of google speech recogniton api which converts speech to text.so now I will process this text and perform the specified action.For the time being I am able to lock,shutdown,restart,... I want to do more work like unlocking the system using speech recognition(voice recognition) i.e it recognizes your voice + text spoken. And also doing stuff like opening the prompted url in browser ,search items, ... Can some one please share  your views/ideas/comments/suggestions regarding this project.

regards,
Chaitanya sai.