Re: RFS: bunch, kitchen, grapefruit, fabulous, stomper, txws, txzmq, moksha.common, moksha.hub

* Simon Chopin <chopin.simon@gmail.com>, 2013-05-07, 20:04:
stomper: Python client implementation of the STOMP protocol

Documentation and examples should live in /usr/share/doc, not in dist-packages.

Tests love to be run at build time. :)

Long description should make sense even if one didn't read the short one. But I've read both, and I still have very little idea what this package does. Perhaps briefly explain what this STOMP protocol is about?

Typos:
programatic -> programmatic
dependancy -> dependency
relase -> release