Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 06:43:11PM +0100, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> [Thomas Goirand, 2013-02-20]
> > I wouldn't
> > mind switching to some different way of doing things if the team finds it
> > relevant, and if it is more easy and unified across all packages. If so,
> > please tell how you would like to work. We would loose most of the cool
> > features I was used to, but so be it...
>
> does git-buildpackage work with git submodules (with debian dir as a
> separate git repo)?

FWIW, there is probably a way to implement the same idea with
mercurial's subrepo or guestrepo.

http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/Subrepository
http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/GuestrepoExtension

PS: No, I don't have time to do the work, hence I just mention it exists.

--
Nicolas Chauvat