Re: "Meet your Debian Developers"

Heya Joost!

Good to know you wouldn't mind, I didn't remember so I thought to put that there just in case,

And for the mode, really whatever the person on the other end is more comfortable with, and that was kind of my thought, for them to be a dialogue starter where I could have a conversation with someone, while keeping some sense of a format and that becomes easier to boil down into shorter form which I thought would be better for this? though I don't have definitive plan on that yet.

Nothing to thank me for, just my part of the work.

Goodbye,
Yashraj