Re: September Publicity Team meeting: Proposed dates and agenda.

Hi,

Em 02/10/2023 04:36, Jean-Pierre Giraud escreveu:
Hi all!

We have, Donald and me, encountered some difficulites to use
https://pad.riseup.net/p/Publicity_Team_meeting_agenda : we were quickly
deconnected after the input of just few words.

So I wonder if we could use instead gobby.debian.org, the Gobby server
of the debian project: I seen it have been used (satisfactily ?) during
the last DebConf by some teams to elaborate their talk/BoF (eg local-
groups - created by Paulo Henrique - or ruby-team). To access this
service, the installation of the Gobby package is required, and .... to
follow the instruction found in the Debian Wiki page:
https://wiki.debian.org/gobby.debian.org

It's quite simple: just a single command line.
There is already a Team/Publicity directory and a really old TODO file,
but I think it's easy to create a new one.

And https://storm.debian.net ?

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)