Any interest?

Apologies if this is off-topic; it is intended for the maintainer of the Debian history and, possibly, others who might be subscribed here.

I was one of the initial half-dozen members of the project; I'm mentioned briefly in both the brief and detailed histories. I've been away for decades but, at 80, I wonder if I might have any useful info to contribute. If you think so, contact me. I'll check the list for responses, but I think direct interchange would be better.

Cheers,
Bill Mitchell