Re: Bookworm press release, please review and translate.

Hello all

El 8/6/23 a las 19:46, Donald Norwood escribió:
Dearest All,

We are 90% complete on our press announcement for the upcoming release of
"bookworm" this Saturday, June 10, 2023.

We have no foreseeable changes, though we may include additional release note
information as it becomes available, however that is unlikely.

We would very much appreciate reviews and translations for the work which is
available here:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/announcements/-/blob/master/en/drafts/
bookworm-release.wml

L186
"In addition, <q>multi-architecture</q> CDs are available which support
installation from a choice of architectures from a single disc. "

I'm not sure if the above sentence is still current, as https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/2023/20230219 says:

"All amd64 installation images will now boot on amd64 machines using 32-bit UEFI firwmare. Users no longer need the multi-arch installer for those machines.
Stop building multi-arch images accordingly."

Maybe double check with Debian Images team?

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona