Debian Developers Conference (India) 06

Hi,

We are Organising Debian Developers Conference in India for the
second year now along with foss.in ( http://www.foss.in/2006 ) from
Nov 24-26. Co-ordination page http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06

We are planning to have BoF sessions on localisation, contribution to
Debian and Debian User. Also we will be demoing debian-live, Debian
Installer in Indian laguages.

We met this Sunday to discuss the co-ordination plans and had
Introductory sessions on Debian and debian-in (a sub-project to
support Debian in India Languages).

http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Debian/Conf/06/Conclave

Looking forward to your participation

Regards
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."