Requests for my bachelor thesis

Good morning,
I am a third year undergraduate history student from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland. My bachelor thesis is related to Linux distributions. The full name of the bachelor thesis is "The phenomenon of the emergence of GNU/Linux operating system distributions as a historical phenomenon. Research problems, sources and specificity of the issue." I wanted to ask if you as a distribution developer collect data for example IP type, interest of people from different countries in your work for company, foundation data. Also, would it be possible to provide data that I could, with the permission of the creators of the distribution, use in a research paper as well as an undergraduate thesis. In compiling the database, I used the website "Distrowatch", but there is a problem that the dates of the first distributions are incorrect, I also ask if it would be possible to give a concrete calendar of the first and subsequent distributions, along with technical changes. I kindly ask that my requests and queries be granted.
Yours sincerely
Igor Lewandowski, 3rd year, History, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland.