Re: Lack of replies

On Friday, December 29, 2023 2:18:41 P.M. CST Steven Robbins wrote:

> In the case of the BTS: it used to email me but that broke a couple years
> ago and apparently it is hard to fix.  So currently a class of us don't get
> email from any bug reports.

Andrey Rakhmatullin asked "what is that class?".

It's unclear to me.  From the last discussion [1], it seems like it should be
everyone.  Maybe it is everyone whose mail infrastructure looks at DMARC [2]?

I think Sébastien Noel's 2021 note to the bug report is germane to this
discussion:

"""
Same observation here:
DMARC aggregate reports notifies me that emails sends to the BTS
are not delivered to the final recipient.

I should not be surprised anymore if bugreports are left un-answered,
maintainers are simply not getting notification...

Since the last comment of this bug, 4 months have passed and no
reaction.
I suspect that nobody recieved the last email, and my guts tell me
that i'm writing to /dev/null rigth now :(

Without a working BTS, i'm wondering :
Is the project still interested by users' feedback ?
"""

[1]  https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2022/09/msg00273.html
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=754809