Re: Problem boot DEBIAN 10.2

On 14/9/2023 11:16 pm, Tarik OULDKADI wrote:
Hello
Tarik from algeria
I m technical engineer with HP Large printer in algeria
This printers need to install a caldera rip
To install this caldera, it s necessery to install DEBIAN
The installation of debian 10.2 turned perfectelly
but when i but the debian, I have this error message:
failed to load rtl_nic/rt18168h62.fw

Cordialement

*Tarik OULDKADI*

*Service technique*

*ASKY PRINT ALGÉRIE*

*Mob: +213670119268*

This kind of question should be commonly asked on the "users" mailing list.

Anyway.. can you show your APT source ?

just execute "cat /etc/apt/sources.list" and paste here