Searching for specific Debian logo

Hello,

I am searching for this specific Debian icon featured on the taskbar in qvwm, an old window manager originally released in 1996. Is there an archive of old Debian graphics where I might find this? It is similar to favicon on the Debian website and appears thicker than the icons packaged with my install of 12 bookworm.

I am also interested in older Debian-released wallpapers (such as bitmap tiled wallpapers) from very early releases.

Thank you,

Alex