Re: Results of the Debian Developer's Survey about Usage of Money in Debian

The date on the first page is ambiguous. 10/03/2023 can be in either
the MM/DD/YYYY or the DD/MM/YYYY format. People will be confused
about it after October 2023. To avoid confusion, formats like
Mar 10 2023 is suggested.

The report is long -- it must be uneasy to prepare the report.
Thanks for the effort!