Re: DNS records for the Debian Academy

Dashamir,

> I'm afraid it is not so (look at the other message).
> But I am not going to engage in his discourse.

I'm afraid you still refuse to learn about proceedings in the Debian project.

Also, you seem to repeatedly read "I do not want to hand over full control to you" as "I do not want to help you".

I offered to reestablish the Moodle hosting for your project. If you think this is not helping you, then this is something you have to cope with. My only condition was that you get another DD involved.

Sadly, by now, I have well-founded reasons to believe that you have driven all DDs in the Academy team away with your attitude.

And yet, I am still willing to support your efforts, if you show some will to cooperate instead of insisting on taking over full power right from the start.

-nik