Re: alioth-lists and mailman3 (was Re: Discourse usability)

Hi Pirate,

> It is public list hosting service (I'm also part of the team
> that runs these services, see https://fsci.in for all the
> services we run). If there an interest to try mailman 3, we
> can add lists.debian.net domain to the instance.

Thanks for making this offer, I will take it under consideration
before we plan the migration of alioth-lists to Mailman3.

FWIW, I think if would be great to have a comparison between
Discourse and Mailman3 for Debian. If anybody with strong
Mailman3 experience would like to share some insights, it would
be really appreciated.

Cheers,
Alex

--