Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 08:10:39AM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> For several of these recommendations if I cannot get consensus, I will
> call for a GR myself.

TBH, I'm not thrilled to read this, though of course it's in your rights
to do that. (I'm afraid such GRs would cost a lot of time which could be
better spent elsewhere. Of course I might be wrong about this and the
outcome of those GRs will be worth them.)

OTOH I'd be thrilled to see some progress on reimbursing BSP participants
and similar stuff. As I see it, the next BSP will happen in a month in
Vaumarcus...

--
cheers,
	Holger