Re: Question for Planet Admins: What Should I do if another Developer Removes my Blog

* Sam Hartman: " Re: Question for Planet Admins: What Should I do if another
  Developer Removes my Blog" (Sat, 25 May 2019 18:37:11 -0400):

>     Mathias> * Karsten Merker: " Re: Question for Planet Admins: What
>     Mathias> Should I do if another Developer Removes my Blog" (Sat, 25
>     Mathias> May 2019 17:49:13 +0200):
>
>     Mathias> Hi together,
>
>     Mathias> I am supporting wholeheartedly the view of Carsten with
>     Mathias> some small amendments.
>
> In this whole discussion I've been speaking as an individual developer.
>
> I find your position and that of Carsten  confusing.

Carsten has already answered to most questions.

> At one level you're arguing that we're not planet admins and should not
> do planet admin things.
>
> But then you spend the rest of the message saying how planet should be
> run...you spend the rest of the message actually trying to assert the
> sorts of things that you said ought to be left up to the planet admins.

I cannot find any contradiction in saying, that *doing* the task should be left
to the planet admins, while I find perfectly reasonable to give a role some
*guidelines*.

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6