Re: Censorship in Debian

Ian Jackson - 07.01.19, 19:00:
> > For me, any code of conduct and its enforcement needs to be based on
> > actual behavior, never on assuming intentions or assuming about how
> > people are.
>
> Once again, there is a difference between *assuming* and *inferring*.
>
> I doubt this will really convince you.  But I couldn't let stand the
> claim that I am *assuming* bad intentions.  I most certainly am not.

I am sorry, that was the conclusion I arrived at as I read your initial
mail. Thank you for clarifying.

I am still with just looking at behavior for any enforcement, but I
agree that on repetition of harmful behavior after have been warning, a
stronger enforcement might be needed.

I am not positive whether that has been the case here, but unless I
missed I did not yet hear any official statement of anti-harassment or dam
team. I do not have a complete picture, I wonder whether anyone has. So
I just let it be as that for now.

Thanks,
--
Martin