Re: producing, distributing, storing Debian t-shirts

Le lundi, 1 mai 2017, 19.45:06 h CEST martin f krafft a écrit :
> However, at the end of the day, all things considered, if Didier or
> Person X would mark those items up, say, 5% to cover the incidentals
> (not the time spent), then I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Oh, just to make the records straight: this was done under the debian.ch
umbrella, with essentially Debian-like money. When I wrote that "we" were not
making margin, I implied "Debian made an approximately zero-cost zero-benefit
operation". I even paid my own knives.

--
    OdyX