OSX Nightmare

Hi,

Sorry for this probably noob question, im not an IT and Im lost with OSX and I dont find my answer on google. (Yes its strange)

My macbook totally denied my right to create a bootable usb key and the OSX terminal make me totally crazy. I just buy Debian Jessie installation dvds set. Does it works on macbook pro on boot? (2012 Intel i7)
Also, its possible operate a macbook with just this OS or I need to install it with bootcamp?

Thanks!
And scuse me for my english Im a french canadian ^^

Marie-Claude Bergeron
mcxbergeron@gmail.com

Ps: Please, dont laught at me with my mac, my pc are dead and I dont buying this laptop for that… ;)