Re: Frustrated

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 02:48:32PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> koanhead <koanhead@riseup.net> writes:
>
> > The cake reference makes me think of Microsoft's presence at LinuxFest
> > Northwest last year in Bellingham, WA. MS had a booth there touting
> > their Azure service and giving out blue cake. Possibly they have given
> > away cake at other venues as well- I understand they can afford a lot of
> > cake.
>
> > When I saw them again at LinuxCon they seemed to have run out, but
> > luckily the Sheraton had the cake situation covered.
>
> Well, they did buy Minecraft a while back, so at this point I would hope
> that they have the supplies for infinite cake.  That doesn't mean that
> they actually *have* infinite cake, since the auto-crafting requires a
> mod, but maybe they wrote an in-house mod (since I can't imagine they'd
> use the Internet ones).
>
> Hm, although, without auto-crafting, they probably don't have enough
> chests to store the infinite cake supplies.

But they don't need all that many chests if the supply of cakes is
a lazy one - they only need as many as required to meet the current
demand.  There, problem solved.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev  roam@ringlet.net roam@FreeBSD.org pp@storpool.com
Key fingerprint 2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13