Re: ditching the official use logo?

On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 12:27:37PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Note for those who have never looked into this: the "official use" logo
> is the one with the bottle.
> My personal take on it is that we should simply
> ditch it, focusing on a single logo (the "open use" one) with a
> DFSG-free license, that we do now have.

I don't object against ditching the logo with the bottle.  I don't object
against keeping it around either.  Maybe if people want to keep it around for
nostalgic reasons it can be kept available on the website as the "former
official logo" with a nice story about its history or so.

Regards,

Bart Martens