Re: Call for Votes - GR: Debian project members

Hi,

On 04/10/10 21:47, Debian Project Secretary - Neil McGovern wrote:
> [   ] Choice 1: Welcome non-packaging contributors as project members
> [   ] Choice 2: Further discussion

Sorry, I'm late. :-(

I just got the ballot, but I'm not sure how to vote because we already
have non-packaging developers as DDs (find examples in db.debian.org).

So maybe it's not really necessary to change anything if this is already
common practice for years now.

But maybe I missed some of the discussion where this issue was already
discussed.

So please just point me (and maybe others, too) to it so I can vote. :-)

Thanks in advance!

bye,
  Roland