Re: Where are the mails to my debian.org address?

This one time, at band camp, Oohara Yuuma said:
> [please Cc: to me because I am not subscribed to this list]
>
> Can anyone tell me what is happening on my debian.org e-mail address
> (oohara@debian.org)?  About a month ago most of the mails from that
> address disappeared.  Now the only mails I receive from it are those
> from the debian-private mailing list, which is strange considering
> all the spams on the internet.  I can't even receive the mail I send
> to oohara@debian.org.
>
> I don't think this is a wrong configuration of mail forwarding.
> The mail from change@db.debian.org says
> emailForward: oohara@libra.interq.or.jp, which is a working address.

Not for master:

2008-12-12 10:15:36 1L9wEW-000347-0H == oohara@libra.interq.or.jp R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-45): SMTP error from remote mail server aft
er MAIL FROM:<oohara@debian.org>: host mx.members.interq.or.jp [210.157.1.30]: 450 5.7.1 70.103.162.29: 450 You have been blocked for sending S
PAM or similar.

I personally think it's good manners to accept the mail you asked to be
forwarded to you, but I understand that not everyone runs their own
mailserver, and that this is sometimes impractical.  Debian has to do a
better job about forwarding spam (and we are, slowly) but there's not
much we can do about good mail we can't deliver.

Cheers,