Re: debian/copyright for files not part of the binary packages?

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 02:55:07PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:
> > the most time consuming part of making a Debian package is to
> > document the licence of the files.

> From the information Russ gave, I would only conclude that documenting
> the license of all the upstream files is the most time-consuming part
> of *writing the copyright file*, without any statement of relation to
> the whole effort of making the Debian package.
I actually agree with Charles, it can be the most time consuming part of
the whole process.
 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
http://www.enc.com.au/                             csmall at : enc.com.au