Re: Social Committee proposal text (diff)

On ma, 2007-02-12 at 03:32 +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> +  <li>At least one third of all elected candidates should have been
> +  members of the project for at least Y/2 years, where Y is the age
> +  of the Project in years. If fewer than one third of candidates meet
> +  this requirement, the election process is repeated.</li>

When Y=300, we need at least S2/3 people who have been members of the
Project for 150 years. At some point, this paragraph needs to be
amended.

Personally, I would rephrase it as "- - - for at least 5 years. If fewer
than - - -".

The rest I do not comment on at this time.

--
The difference between appealing and appalling is very small.