Re: Re: Pls comment if you have any knowledge about this

Hello Mr Neil McGovern,
I found a dicussion on the internet about "Crumbtech", and then I found your
e-mail adress. I don't know if this is of any interest of yours, but
"Crumbtech" is now recruiting people by using ICQ/MSM.
­Do what you want with this info.

I got this ICQ message:

***
Crumbtech company search people with bank accounts who can receive payments
from our customers in Turkey.
We sell software that use in stock exchange. We offer to you 10% of each
money transfer to your account.
90% you must send to our finacial agents by western union system.
We cant receive money directly from our customers because in Russia very big
taxes 30%.
That is why we need men with bank accounts who who will be like mediator

if it interesting for you, answer to mail@crumbtech.com or icq 246119280
***

The info provided on the ICQ-server only gave me this:

***
cQ_BruTe  (IcQ_BruTe)

     IcQ_BruTe, Click Here to Update Your Details
Add/Update Your Photo

     Hello my name is IcQ_BruTe.

My ICQ number is 203515642

Hello my name is IcQ_BruTe.

My ICQ number is 203515642

 Personal Details
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
IcQ_BruTe
Gender:
Birth Date:
Age:
Languages:
Marital Status:

 ICQ Details
ICQ#:     203515642

Lives in:
    country:
State/Province:
    City:
Street:
    Zip Code:

Originally from:
    country:
State/Province:
    City:

Homepage:
Voice (Home):
Cellular:
Fax (Home):

 Business Information
Business Homepage:
Occupation:
Title:
DIV/DEPT:
Company:
Street:
City:
State/Province:
country:
Voice (Work):
Fax (Work):
Zip Code:
***

?Nothing much. Just another ICQ_number than referred to in the previous
message.

--

Jonas Hedlund
Art Director

TriggerCreatorMomentum
Stampgatan 6
S-401 20 Gothenburg
SWEDEN

Telephone: +46-31-152250
Cellphone: +46-733-244666
Faximile: +46-31-152225

E-mail
Jonas.hedlund@trigger.se

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged.Unless you
are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended
recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.
Thank you very much.
(A)