Re: Security upgrade for potato by new major version and distro change?

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 10:23:28AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Christian Hammers wrote:
> > Programming did not fall under the requirements of a maintainer, last time I
> > checked.
>
> Shock! Horror!
>
> Are you seriously saying that you think it is acceptable for debian
> developers to be unable to program?
<g>

Beeing able to program (I get paid to do this btw) and being able to find
the fixes of a security hole in a big patch in a language you don't speak
is a little difference :-)

bye,

    -christian-

--
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?