Re: Upload with updated and completed man page translations for bookworm

Hello Thorsten,
On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 07:55:09PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 05:45:53PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > >
> > > it would be great if you could do this for me.
> >
> > Done. DE, PT and FR are now up to date in the CUPS repository.
> >
> > Could you kindly enable them[1] and prepare an upload targetted at
> > bookworm?
>
> Is there anything you need from my side for this upload left?

Any testing, rationale, … ?

> Applying my patch probably gets 80% of the missing infrastructure where
> you can deduce the missing bits and pices easily, I assume?

If this is too intrusive, or incorrect or for some other reasons not
as you want, you can trim it, up to the initial part of this bug
report.

Of course, from a translators POV it would be great to ship everything
which is translated, there are quite a few hours hard work involved
here by the 3 translation teams.

> It would be really great to get these updates and translations into
> bookworm.

Indeed. I can then request the unblock, which I already did for other
packages as well.

Thanks for handling the upload!

Greetings

          Helge