Re: Ghostscript orphaned

Hi Till,

On 13.02.23 11:44, Till Kamppeter wrote:

For me this means that Jonas has dropped maintainership of this package. Am I right?

yes, you are right.

Thorsten, as Ghostscript is mainly used for printing (rasterizing PDF, converting PDF to PostScript), it would be great if you could take maintainership and put it under the Debian Printing Team umbrella. What do you think?

I have seen this and had hoped that somebody else steps up to maintain ghostscript. As nobody seems to be interested, yes, the package should be part of the Printing Team.

  Thorsten